V RaptureChrist Newsletter
Our Lord Yeshua/Jesus states:
Actions speak louder than
words. If you want to see what Islam is like, see what Arafat is doing to
Christians on the right.
Pray Christ comes soon!
Since Arafat was appointed governor of Bethlehem in 1995, Christians are being exterminated in all Islam controlled territories. These are a few of the actions of self-appointed PLO Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat :
1. Arafat fired the Bethlehem city council -- 9 Christians and 2 Moslem -- and replaced it with a 50%-50% council.
2. He has removed Christians from all security and political positions. Bethlehem is run by the local Moslem Fatah leader and his cronies.
3. The PLO has seized the Church of Nativity in Bethlehem.
4. Arafat has increased persecution of the Greek-Orthodox, the Armenian, the Latin and the Franciscan Order in East Jerusalem.
5. Abraham's Oak Russian Holy Trinity Monastery in Hebron was seized by the PLO on July 5, 1997 (AP), savagely evicting the monks and nuns. Several of the monks and nuns required hospitalization.
6. The PLO has seized a Greek Orthodox monastery, located next to the Church of Nativity, and transformed it into Arafat's official residence in Bethlehem.
7. Christian churches, convents, monasteries, and cemeteries have been desecrated, telephone lines cut, windows and sculptures blasted, some of their land confiscated as well as the land of Christian members.
8. Arafat incites anti-Christian rallies. The PLO is yelling: "After we do away with the Saturday People, we will take care of the Sunday People,"
9. He interrupts Christian services. Loudly magnified Moslem sermons have been aired during Christian services, including the April 2000 Pope's address in Bethlehem.
10. Arafat has constructed two taller mosques, Al Khanqa and Abdul Malek, contiguous to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
11. Christian women have been intimidated by PLO terrorists, since Arafat's takeover of Bethlehem in 1995, and accused of wearing "permissive" Western clothing. There is harassment and even torture of Christian converts.
12. Rape of Christian women has occurred frequently (especially in Beit Sakhur)
13. Christians who dare speak out against PLO oppression, are accused of "collaboration" with Israel, and face execution.
14. According to former Senator Connie Mack (R-FL), "[A Palestinian Christian] was arrested and detained [by the PLO] on charges of selling land to Jews. He denied the charge, since he owned no land. He was beaten and hung from the ceiling by his hands for many hours. After two weeks, he was transferred to a larger prison where he was held for eight months without trial... These Christians conveyed to me a message of fear and desperation." (Senate speech, March 3, 2000) http://www.aish.com/jewishissues/middleeast
Update April 16, 2002
Return to Main Menu